Fresh & Healthy Ingredients
- Most items are made on the school site by the fully qualified chefs and bakers, including almost all of the bread.
- Only natural products, free from artificial flavouring or other additives and of the highest quality are used.
- The minced meat used in the school cafeteria is ground on location assuring the best quality of meat and avoiding any soya or other additives.
- The chefs at AAS make their own pasta in the school kitchen from scratch, by mixing just eggs, flour and a hint of olive oil.
- LFS does not prepare any type of deep-fried food. All such dishes are oven baked without adding vast amounts of oil.
- Freshly squeezed natural juices are from a certified supplier or are prepared on site, without adding sugar or any other additives to the preparations.
Variety of Choices
- Where the offer includes pork or beef, a chicken dish is always on the menu too.
- Vegetarian or vegan options are offered every mealtime.
- All dishes have ingredients listed to assist those with food allergies to make good choices.
The caterer uses a cashless electronic card payment system which reduces queueing and is more hygenic. Payments to accounts can be made by bank transfer, credit card, e-pay and cash.